Terms & Conditions
You must read these Terms and Conditions carefully in their entirety before checking the box
for acceptance. By checking the box for acceptance during the free entry request, product purchase,
or redemption request process, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms
and Conditions, which include and are inseparably linked to our
Responsible Gaming Policy,
Promotion Rules and other promotion-specific
terms relevant to your Participation.
If you do not agree with any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any other provision included
box for acceptance and you must not Participate.
Whether or not you agree with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, if you Participate in
the Promotion, including, but not limited to, initiating or making a purchase of an eBook or any
other digital product on the Platform or submitting your details to us, you are bound by these
Terms and Conditions in any event.
Win Big Slots Promotions are open only to legal residents of the Unites States
(excluding outlying territories and the State of Washington) (the “United States”) and Canada
(excluding residents of the province of Quebec), who are at least eighteen (18) years old or
the age of majority in their jurisdiction (whichever occurs later) at the time of entry.
PARTICIPATION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
WIN BIG SLOTS PROMOTIONS ARE OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES
(EXCLUDING OUTLYING TERRITORIES AND THE STATE OF WASHINGTON) AND CANADA
(EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD OR
THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION (WHICHEVER OCCURS LATER) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
YOU MAY REQUEST REDEMPTION OF ANY REWARD BY SUBMITTING THE REDEMPTION REQUEST FORM ON THE PLATFORM.
WHERE PARTICIPANTS CASH, SUCH FOR REWARDS SHALL BE PAID TO THE NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT
YOU SUBMIT IN THE REDEMPTION REQUEST FORM.
- Content means text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, computer code and other material used, displayed or available as part of the Promotional Games and Platforms.
- Customer Account means an account held by a Registered Customer.
- Digital Products means any item for sale on the Platform, including but not limited to, eBooks and software.
- Entries means Promotion points subject to the Promotion Rules. We may give you Entries free of charge when you complete the Request for Free Entry form found on the Platform, or as a free bonus when you purchase Win Big Slots Digital Products (if a free bonus of Entries is applicable to that purchase).
- Fraudulent Conduct means any of the conduct described in clause 9.1.
- Inactive Account means a Customer Account which has not recorded any log in or log out for a period exceeding 6 consecutive months.
- ParticPlatformpate means playing any Games or using our Website in any manner whatsoever, including any of the conduct described in clause 3.
- Platform means any URL or mobile application belonging to, or licensed to, Win Big Slots, or any other related sites operated by us and all subdomains, subpages and successor sites thereof. Platform also means any Promotional Platform URL.
- Player or you means any person who Participates.
- Promotion Rules means the Promotion Rules available on the Platforms.
- Promotional Game means any one or more game(s) available on the Promotional Platforms. We reserve the right to add and remove Promotional Games from the Promotional Platforms at our sole discretion.
- Promotional Platform means any website located at any one of the following domains, 1) http://playriverathome.com, including the iConnect Game mobile application, 2) https://grandx.org.
- Registered Customer means a person who has successfully registered an account on our Platform, or any Promotional Platform, at any time, in the manner described in clause 4, whether that account is considered active or not.
- Rewards means Winnings that have been redeemed for cash prizes in accordance with the Promotion Rules.
- Terms and Conditions means these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
- Third-Party Websites means a third-party website not controlled by us.
- Win Big Slots, we, us or our means Win Big Slots, a sole proprietorship, having its registered address at 1712 Pioneer Ave. Ste 115 Cheyenne, WY, 82001, United States.
- Winnings means rewards won playing Promotional Games with Entries which are redeemable for cash prizes in accordance with the Promotion Rules.
2. LICENSING AND THE PROTECTION OF FUNDS:
- 2.1 The online Platform known as “Win Big Slots” is owned and operated by Win Big Slots (“Win Big Slots”). All payments are processed by Win Big Slots.
- 2.2 Funds equal to the aggregate value of Winnings which Registered Customers have chosen to leave unredeemed are held by Win Big Slots in accounts separate from its business account. This means that steps have been taken to protect such funds, but that in the event of insolvency there is no absolute guarantee that any Winnings which you have not yet redeemed will be allocated or paid to you.
3. YOUR PARTICIPATION:
- 3.1 You hereby declare and warrant that:
- a. you are over 18 years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated in the jurisdiction of your residence and are, under the laws applicable to you, legally allowed to participate in the Promotional Games offered on the Platforms;
- b. YOU DO NOT RESIDE IN, OR ACCESS THE PLATFORM FROM, THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA;
- c. you participate in the Promotional Games strictly in your personal capacity for recreational and entertainment purposes only;
- d. you participate in the Promotional Games on your own behalf and not on the behalf of any other person;
- e. all information that you provide to us during the term of validity of these Terms and Conditions is true, complete and correct, and you will immediately notify us of any change to such information;
- f. you will not purchase Digital Products from a business or corporate account, but only an account held in your name;
- g. you will not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to you or third parties’ participation in any of the Promotional Games and you will not use any software-assisted methods or techniques (including but not limited to bots designed to play automatically) or hardware devices for your Participation in any of the Promotional Games. We reserve the right to invalidate any participation in the event of such behavior; and
- h. in relation to the purchase of Digital Products, you must only use a valid payment method (or credit card, where applicable) which lawfully belongs to you.
- 3.2 It is a Player’s responsibility to ensure that their Participation is lawful in their jurisdiction. Any person who is knowingly in breach of this clause 3, including any attempt to circumvent this restriction, for example, by using a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence, or by Participating through a third party or on behalf of a third party located in a jurisdiction where it is unlawful to Participate, is in breach of these Terms and Conditions. You may be committing fraud and may be subject to criminal prosecution.
- 3.3 By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree that your Participation is at your sole option, discretion and risk. You will have no claims whatsoever against Win Big Slots or any of its partners, or respective directors, officers or employees in relation to any losses you incur.
4. YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT:
- 4.1 You are allowed to have only one Customer Account, including any Inactive Account. If you attempt to open more than one Customer Account, all accounts you have opened or try to open may be cancelled or suspended and the consequences described in clause 14 may be enforced.
- 4.2 You are required to keep your Customer Account details up to date at all times. The name that you provide to us at registration must be identical to that listed on your government issued identification.
- 4.3 As part of the registration process, you will have to choose a password to login into the Platform. It is your sole and exclusive responsibility to ensure that your login details are kept securely. You must not disclose your login details to anyone. We are not responsible for any abuse or misuse of your Customer Account by third parties due to your disclosure of your login details to any third party, whether such disclosure is intentional or accidental, active or passive.
- 4.4 You are not allowed to transfer Entries or Winnings between Customer Accounts, or from your Customer Account to other players, or to receive Entries or Winnings from other Customer Accounts into your Customer Account, or to transfer, sell and/or acquire Customer Accounts.
- 4.5 We reserve the right to deactivate your Customer Account if it is deemed to be an Inactive Account.
- 4.6 If you wish to close your Customer Account you may do so at any time by selecting the “Contact Us” link on the Platform and submitting a request to close your Customer Account.
- 4.7 We reserve the right to refuse or close a Customer Account in our sole discretion, but any contractual obligations already made by us will be honored accordingly.
5. PROMOTIONAL GAMES:
- 5.1 Promotional Games offered on the Promotional Platforms may have their own rules which are available on each Promotional Platform. It is your responsibility to read the rules of a Promotional Game before playing. You must familiarize yourself with the applicable terms of play and read the relevant rules before playing any Promotional Game.
- 5.2 If you use a credit/debit card, online wallet and/or a financial/bank account to purchase Digital Products, the account/cardholder’s name MUST be the same as the name you used when registering your Customer Account. Should the name you registered on your Customer Account and the name that appears on your credit/debit card, online wallet and/or financial/bank account differ in any way, your Customer Account will be immediately suspended. Should your Customer Account be suspended, we recommend that you contact Customer Support by selecting the “Contact Us” link on the Platform for details regarding our verification process.
- 5.3 We reserve the right to request documents and information to verify the ownership of the credit/debit card, online wallet and/or a financial/bank account from which you make Digital Products purchases.
- 5.4 You agree that we and/or our payment facilitators may store your payment information (e.g. card number or token) to process your future purchases. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you authorize Win Big Slots and payments facilitators to store your payment credentials in compliance with applicable payment processing regulations.
- 5.5 You may participate in any Promotional Game only if you have sufficient Entries (as applicable) in your Customer Account for such Participation. We will not extend you any credit whatsoever for the purchase of Entries or otherwise.
- 5.6 Once a Digital Product purchase has been made, the funds will be drawn from your financial/bank account, online wallet or credit/debit card as soon as practicable.
- 5.7 The purchase of Digital Products (if a free bonus of Entries is applicable to that purchase) is the purchase of a product that allows you to Participate in Promotional Games and is not the deposit of funds which can be withdrawn. Funds used to purchase Entries for Promotional Games will not, and cannot, be refunded to you. Entries do not have any real money value.
- 5.8 Entries that have been submitted for play will be drawn from your Entries balance instantly and cannot be changed, withdrawn or cancelled.
- 5.9 Entries allocated to you are only required to be played once before they are eligible to be redeemed as a Reward.
- 5.10 We may, in our sole discretion, require that any Entries allocated to you be played a greater number of times (not exceeding 20) in any combination of Promotional Games before they are able to be redeemed as a Reward.
- 5.11 We reserve the right to declare Participation in a Promotional Game void, partially or in full, if, in our sole discretion, we deem it obvious that there was an error, mistake, misprint or technical error on the pay-table, win-table, minimum or maximum stakes, odds or software.
- 5.12 In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on a Promotional Game or Platform and the Promotional Platform server software, the result showing on the Promotional Platform server software will be the official and governing result.
- 6.1 All promotions, including Promotional Games, contests, special offers and bonuses are subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion Rules and to additional terms that may be published at the time of the promotion.
- 6.2 In the event and to the extent of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any promotion-specific terms and conditions, the promotion-specific terms and conditions will prevail.
- 6.3 Win Big Slots reserves the right to withdraw or modify such promotions without prior notice to you.
- 6.4 If, in the reasonable opinion of Win Big Slots, we form the view that a Registered Customer is abusing any promotion, to derive any advantage or gain for themselves or other Registered Customers, including by way of Fraudulent Conduct, we may, at our sole discretion, withhold, deny or cancel any advantage, bonus or Reward as we see fit.
- 6.5 You confirm that you grant Win Big Slots an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use in whatever way we see fit, and without further acknowledgement of you as the author, any Content you post or publish as part of a promotion, contest or competition.
7. REDEMPTION OF REWARDS:
- 7.1 When you choose to redeem Winnings for cash Rewards, the cash payment shall be made to the financial account or online wallet from which you purchased Digital Products, or if this is not technically possible, then to an alternative bank account you nominate. We reserve the right to require the use of the same payment method for redemption of Rewards as was used to purchase Digital Products, or a specific payment method at our own discretion.
- 7.2 You agree that we are entitled to conduct any identification, credit and other verification checks that we may reasonably require and/or that are required of us under applicable laws and regulations or by relevant regulatory authorities.
- 7.3 Until all required verification checks are completed to our satisfaction, any request you have made for redemption of Rewards will remain pending, and we are entitled to restrict your Customer Account in any manner that we may reasonably deem appropriate, including by suspending or deactivating your Customer Account.
- 7.4 We will carry out additional verification procedures for any cumulative or single redemption of Rewards exceeding a value of $500USD or equivalent and reserve the right to carry out such additional verification procedures in the case of a request to redeem a Reward of a lower amount. Additional verification procedures may, for example, include requests for and our examination of copies of your identification documentation (including photo identification) such as a passport and proof of your address such as a utility bill.
- 7.5 Where any identification, credit or other verification check we require cannot be completed to our satisfaction because you have not provided any document we request from you in the form that we require within 30 days’ of the date the document was first requested, then we are under no obligation to continue with the verification check and may in our sole discretion deactivate your Customer Account.
- 7.6 Win Big Slots reserves the right to run external verification checks on all cardholders with third party credit agencies on the basis of the information provided on registration.
- 7.7 We reserve the right to charge fees for processing the redemption of Rewards to you and to set a minimum redemption value of $50USD for Reward redemptions.
- 7.8 In New York and Florida, the maximum redemption value for a Reward won on any one spin or play is $5,000USD and any Reward with a value in excess of $5,000USD will not be redeemed.
- 7.9 We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit the value of Reward redemptions for each Participant to $500USD per day.
- 7.10 When you choose to redeem Rewards for cash, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that your financial institution will accept payment from us into your bank account. Win Big Slots has no obligation to check whether your financial institution will accept payments from us to your nominated bank account.
- 7.11 We will not make payments into an account or online wallet which does not match the name you provided when registering your Customer Account.
- 7.12 Rewards redeemed for cash will be paid into a joint account or joint wallet provided that one of the names on the joint account or joint wallet matches the name you provided when registering your Customer Account and all verification checks we require in relation to you and the other account holder are completed to our satisfaction. For the avoidance of doubt, if either joint account holder does not satisfy our verification requirements, as determined solely at our discretion, we will not make payments into the nominated joint account.
- 7.13 Rewards redeemed for cash will not be paid into a joint account or joint wallet where one of the joint owners is a minor, or custodial accounts, or any account held on trust for, or for the benefit of, a minor.
- 7.14 Where you are required to provide the details of your financial institution, bank account or online wallet, you agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of those details. You further agree that, where you have chosen to redeem a Reward for cash and the details you have provided are not accurate, and we have processed the payment using the details you have provided, the redemption of that Reward is complete and we cannot and are not required to reverse or reissue the payment.
- 7.15 You will be required to nominate an alternative bank account for the payment if your financial institution will not accept payments from Win Big Slots or where your bank account or online wallet does not meet the requirements in these Terms and Conditions.
- 7.16 Direct bank transfer payments are executed in USD. It is a Player’s responsibility to ensure that their nominated bank account can accept transactions in USD.
- 7.17 All foreign exchange transaction fees, charges or related costs that you may incur as a result of, or in relation to, payments made by Win Big Slots to you are to be borne solely by you, including but not limited to any losses or additional costs arising from foreign exchange fluctuations.
- 7.18 We process requests to redeem Rewards in the order in which they are received. Our goal is to process your request as soon as practicable.
- 7.19 We will only process one Reward redemption request per Customer Account in any 24 hour period.
- 7.20 Where you choose to redeem Rewards for cash you acknowledge and agree that it may take up to 30 business days to process the relevant payment into your nominated bank account.
- 7.21 Entries are only valid for 60 days from the date you last logged on to your Customer Account and will thereafter automatically expire.
- 7.22 Entries may be forfeited if a Customer Account is deactivated for any reason, or at our discretion.
- 7.23 If we mistakenly credit your Customer Account from time to time with Rewards that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical error, human error or otherwise, the amount credited will remain Win Big Slots property and will be deducted from your Customer Account. If you have been credited cash that does not belong to you prior to us becoming aware of the error, the mistakenly paid amount will (without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law) constitute a debt owed by you to us. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify Customer Support by using the “Contact Us” link on the Platform without delay.
- 7.24 It is the responsibility of the card or account holder to retain copies of transaction records and these Terms and Conditions as updated from time to time.
8. RESPONSIBLE GAMING:
- 8.1 Win Big Slots actively supports responsible gaming and encourages its Players to make use of a variety of responsible gaming features.
- 8.2 Please refer to our Responsible Gaming Policy for full details.
- 8.3 Although Win Big Slots will use all reasonable efforts to enforce its responsible gaming policies, Win Big Slots does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gaming and/or seek to use the Promotional Platforms with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or Win Big Slots is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of Win Big Slots reasonable control.
- 8.4 You may, at any time, request a time-out or self-exclusion from our Promotional Games, this includes setting a limit on free Entries received from Win Big Slots. To view the various options available, refer to our Responsible Gaming Policy.
9. FRAUDULENT CONDUCT:
- 9.1 You will not, directly or indirectly:
- a. hack into any part of the Promotional Games, Platform, or Promotional Platforms through password mining, phishing, or any other means;
- b. attempt to modify, reverse engineer, or reverse-assemble any part of the Promotional Games, Platforms, or Promotional Platform;
- c. knowingly introduce viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, spyware, malware, or other similar material into any part of the Promotional Games, Platform, or Promotional Platforms;
- d. circumvent the structure, presentation or navigational function of any Promotional Game so as to obtain information that Win Big Slots has chosen not to make publicly available on the Platform or Promotional Platforms;
- e. engage in any form of cheating or collusion;
- f. use the Platform and/or Promotional Platforms and the systems of Win Big Slots to facilitate any type of illegal money transfer (including money laundering proceeds of crime); or
- g. participate in or take advantage of, or encourage others to participate in or take advantage of schemes, organizations, agreements, or groups designed to share special offers or packages emailed to a specific set of players and redeemable by URL, or identification documents (including, but not limited to, photographs, bills and lease documents) for the purpose of misleading Win Big Slots as to a Player’s identity.
- 9.2 If Win Big Slots suspects that you may be engaging in, or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, including money laundering activities or any conduct which violates these Terms and Conditions, your access to the Platform and/or Promotional Platforms will be deactivated immediately and your Customer Account may be suspended. If your Customer Account is deactivated or suspended under such circumstances, Win Big Slots is under no obligation to reverse any purchases you have made or to redeem any Winnings or Rewards that may be in your Customer Account. In addition, Win Big Slots may pass any necessary information on to the relevant authorities, other online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions. You will cooperate fully with any Win Big Slots investigation into such activity.
10. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS:
- 10.1 You acknowledge and agree that Win Big Slots is not responsible for Third Party websites and makes no guarantee as to the content, functionality, or accuracy of any Third Party website.
- 10.2 Third Party websites are subject to the terms and conditions outlined by that third party.
- 10.3 Any links to Third Party websites do not indicate a relationship between Win Big Slots and the third party or indicate any endorsement or sponsorship by Win Big Slots of the Third Party website, or the goods or services it provides, unless specifically indicated by Win Big Slots.
11. WARRANTIES AND MALFUNCTIONS:
- 11.1 The Platform and Promotional Platform is provided on an “as is” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, in relation to the satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Platform and Promotional Platform.
- 11.2 Win Big Slots is not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical disturbance to Promotional Game play, nor attempts by you to Participate by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
- 11.3 Win Big Slots accepts no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with any Platform and/or Promotional Platform or its content including, without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of a Platform and/or Promotional Platform or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
- 11.4 We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Platform for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but will not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will restore the Platform, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after such temporary suspension.
- 12.1 Win Big Slots is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and complying with all applicable data protection and privacy laws.
- 12.3 You hereby consent to receive marketing communications from Win Big Slots in respect of its offerings by way of email, post, SMS and telephone notifications, any of which you may unsubscribe from at any time by contacting Customer Support.
13. CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
- 13.1 If you would like to contact our Customer Support department or have a complaint regarding our Platform, you may contact us via this form.
- 13.2 Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 3 months of the issue occurring.
- 13.3 TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY, ALL EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND WIN BIG SLOTS SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT USING THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU HAVE REGISTERED AGAINST YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT HELD WITH WIN BIG SLOTS. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN OUR RESPONSE BEING DELAYED.
- 13.4 In some circumstances, the Customer Support team will require up to 20 days to respond to a complaint. In this case, the player will be informed of the delay within 10 days of filing the complaint.
14. DEACTIVATION / SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT:
- 14.1 Win Big Slots hereby reserves the right to deactivate or suspend your Customer Account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notifying you.
- 14.2 We hereby reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to deactivate or suspend your Customer Account (notwithstanding any other provision contained in these Terms and Conditions) where we have reason to believe that you have engaged or are likely to engage in any of the following activities:
- a. you breached, or assisted another party to breach, any provision of these Terms and Conditions or the Promotion Rules, or we have a reasonable ground to suspect such breach;
- b. you have more than one Customer Account, including any Inactive Account, on any Platform;
- c. the name registered on your Customer Account does not match the name on the financial/bank account and/or the credit/debit card(s) used to make purchases on the stated Customer Account;
- d. your communication with us consists of harassment or offensive language, including (but not limited to) threatening, derogatory, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, sexually explicit, pornographic, obscene or offensive language;
- e. your Customer Account is deemed to be an Inactive Account;
- f. you become bankrupt;
- g. you provide incorrect or misleading information while registering a Customer Account;
- h. your identity cannot be verified;
- i. you attempt to use your Customer Account through a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your citizenship, location or place of residence, or by playing Promotional Games using the website through a third party or on behalf of a third party that is not a Promotional Platform;
- j. you are not over 18 years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated in the jurisdiction of your residence;
- k. you are located in a jurisdiction where Participation is illegal;
- l. you have allowed or permitted (whether intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to Participate using your Customer Account;
- m. you have played in tandem with other Player(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or played the Promotional Games in a coordinated manner with other Player(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections;
- n. where Win Big Slots has received a “charge back”, claim or dispute and/or a “return” notification via a payment mechanism used on your financial/bank account or online wallet;
- o. you have failed our due diligence procedures, or are found to be colluding, cheating, money laundering or undertaking any kind of Fraudulent Activity; or
- p. it is determined by Win Big Slots that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems such as bots) designed specifically to gain an unfair advantage.
- 14.3 If Win Big Slots deactivates or suspends your Customer Account for any of the reasons set out IN CLAUSE 14.2 above, you will be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by Win Big Slots (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and you will indemnify and hold Win Big Slots harmless on demand for such Claims.
- 14.4 If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have participated in any of the activities set out in clause 14.2 above then we reserve the right to withhold all or part of the balance and/or recover from your Customer Account any Rewards, Entries or Winnings that are attributable to any of the activities contemplated in clause 14.2. In such circumstances, your details may be passed on to any applicable regulatory authority, regulatory body or any other relevant external third parties.
- 14.5 If your Customer Account is confirmed to have been deactivated due to fraudulent or illegal activity by you, the redeemed value of any Rewards allocated or credited to your Customer Account may be lost.
- 14.6 The rights set out in this clause 14 are without prejudice to any other rights that we may have against you under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
15. INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- 15.1 YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, OUR ULTIMATE PARENT AND PARENT COMPANIES AND ANY OF OUR SUBSIDIARIES AGAINST ANY AND ALL COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE OR OTHER) ARISING FROM ANY PARTICIPATION BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION:
- a. VISITING, USE OR RE-USE OF THE PLATFORM;
- b. USE OR RE-USE OF THE PLATFORM BY MEANS OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES;
- c. RE-USE OF ANY CONTENT AT, OR OBTAINED FROM, THE PLATFORM OR ANY OTHER SOURCE WHATSOEVER;
- d. ENTRY TO, OR USE OR RE-USE OF THE WEBSITE SERVERS;
- e. FACILITATING OR MAKING A PAYMENT INTO YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT;
- f. PLAYING THE PROMOTIONAL GAMES THROUGH ANY DELIVERY MECHANISM OFFERED; AND
- g. ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF ANY REWARD.
- 15.2 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, AND ANY OF OUR SUBSIDIARIES TO YOU IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, OR FOR ANY AMOUNTS (EVEN WHERE WE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED BY YOU OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE DIGITAL PRODUCT PURCHASES YOU HAVE MADE VIA YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT. WIN BIG SLOTS ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING ABOVE THIS AMOUNT WHICH IS DEEMED OR ALLEGED TO HAVE ARISEN OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, COMMUNICATION OR LINES FAILURE, ANY PERSON’S MISUSE OF THE PROMOTIONAL GAMES OR THE WEBSITE OR THEIR CONTENT OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE PROMOTIONAL GAMES OR THE WEBSITE.
- 15.3 THIS CLAUSE 15 SURVIVES THE TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ANY REASON.
16. REFERRAL PROGRAM:
- 16.1 In partnership with Cleo's Heart Jewelry, Win Big Slots is offering Cleo's Heart Jewelry members who have achieved Owl Bronze status the opportunity to earn rewards by referring friends to try our Platform. Please email email@example.com if you do not know your Cleo's Heart Jewelry membership information. Your participation in the Referral Program ("Referral Program" or "Program") can earn you points to use in conjunction with Win Big Slots, and may also get you additional rewards. We reserve the right to terminate the Program at any time for any reason. These terms ("Terms") apply to a user's participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, users agree to use the Program as outlined herein, and consistent with any other terms we may apply to the Program. If you do not agree to these Terms in their entirety, then you cannot register and participate in the Program. Users also cannot where in so doing, they would violate any applicable law or regulations.
- 16.3 To invite a friend, Cleo's Heart Jewelry members who have achieved Owl Bronze status may complete the Refer Your Friends form. You will be asked to complete the SMS verification process, select a platform for your referral bonus, enter your friends phone number, and then submit the form! Your friend will receive a text message with an invitation to our Platform.
- 16.4 To qualify as a successful referral, Referred Customers must complete a minimum purchase of $20 from Cleo's Heart Jewelry. To claim a referral reward, Referred Customers must use the invitation code received to complete the Claim Referral Bonus form. Referred Customers must use the order number from their qualifying order to complete the Claim Referral Bonus form. Bonus points received are based on the order total, after discounts have been considered, from your qualifying order. The Referrer and Referred Customer can potentially receive 1000 points each for qualifying orders of $20-$49, or 2000 points each for orders $50 - $99, or 3000 points each for orders $100 and up.
- 16.5 Referred Customers may only receive one bonus as an invitee.
- 17.1 These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your Participation and, save in the case of fraud, supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to your Participation.
- 17.2 Win Big Slots hereby reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time. Any amendments will be published on the Platform and such changes will be binding and effective immediately.
- 17.3 If you do not agree to the amended Terms and Conditions, you must stop using the Platform.
- 17.4 You are solely responsible for any taxes which apply to any Rewards that you collect from your Participation.
- 17.5 Win Big Slots will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by events outside of our reasonable control.
- 17.6 If any of the Terms and Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will, to that extent, be severed from these Terms and Conditions. All remaining terms, conditions and provisions will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable will be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, Win Big Slots’ original intent.
- 17.7 We consider these Terms and Conditions to be open and fair. If you need any explanation regarding these Terms and Conditions or any other part of our Service contact Customer Support via our Contact Us form.
- 17.8 The Terms and Conditions prevail over any communication via email or chat.
- 17.9 All correspondence between you and us may be recorded.
- 17.10 These Terms and Conditions may be published in several languages for information purposes and ease of access by Participants but will all reflect the same principles. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between you and us and in case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version will prevail.