- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE A PARTICIPANT'S ODDS OF WINNING.
- Win Big Slots is a promotion to promote the sale of online eBooks and other digital products. Win Big Slots promotes the sale of digital products by giving away free entry points ("Entries") to our promotion ("Promotion"). Entries may be used across the following Promotional Platforms: 1) River, 2) GrandX ("Promotional Platforms") for a chance to win cash rewards (“Winnings”). Entries do not represent something of value, moreover, only Winnings from the Promotional Platforms may be redeemed for real cash rewards.
2 ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER PROMOTION:
- Win Big Slots Promotions are open only to legal residents of the Unites States (excluding outlying territories and the State of Washington) (the “United States”) and Canada (excluding residents of the province of Quebec), who are at least eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in their jurisdiction (whichever occurs later) at the time of entry. PARTICIPATION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- A person who participates in a Promotion is a “Participant”.
- The Promotions are subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations. The Participant is exclusively responsible in determining whether the Promotion is legal and compliant with all regulations in the jurisdiction in which the Participant resides.
- Participation constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Promotion Rules and Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- Redeeming a reward is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set out in these Promotion Rules.
- The “Promoter” of the Promotion is Win Big Slots of 1712 Pioneer Ave. Ste 115 Cheyenne, WY, 82001, United States.
4 HOW TO COLLECT PROMOTION ENTRIES:
- To receive free entry, first time Participant’s must complete a Free Entry Request form by providing their name, email, promotional platform, and valid ID. A first time Participant is eligible to receive 100 Entries free of charge for use on the Promotional Platform of their choosing. The Promotion Entries will be added to the Participant’s account. THE REQUEST MUST ONLY BE MADE BY THE PARTICIPANT. Requests made by any other individual or any entity, including but not limited to commercial subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and Entries will not be credited to the Participant’s account. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, including but not limited to the use of any device to automate the Entries request/entry process, is prohibited and any requests/entries deemed by Promoter, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted a request cannot be resolved to Promoter’s satisfaction, the affected request/entry will be deemed ineligible.
- A Participant may collect Entries as a free bonus when purchasing Win Big Slots eBooks (if a bonus is applicable to that purchase).
- The amount of Entries a Participant has will be displayed in their respective Promotional Platform. The amount of Entries to be allocated to Participants can be changed at any time by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected Entries requests or allocations.
- In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register the Win Big Slots account will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
- Use of any automated or other system(s) to participate, to acquire Entries or play the games is prohibited and will result in disqualification and loss of eligibility to participate in the Promotional Platforms.
- Entries are valid for sixty (60) days from the date a Participant last logged on to their respective Promotional Platform account and will thereafter automatically expire.
- Promoter may suspend or delete a Participant’s account and Participant entries may be forfeited if there is abuse by the Participant, or at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Participants may be able to increase or decrease the amount of Entries revealed on each Promotional Platform. This adjustment is within the game itself.
5 HOW PARTICIPANTS USE ENTRIES:
- Participants may use their Entries to participate in the Promotional Platforms for a chance to win a cash reward.
- Each Promotional Platform consists of different games and the amount of entries required to reveal winnings differ for each game. The amount of winnings revealed on each game is displayed on the help menu, game itself, or game logo.
6 ESTABLISHING AND CONFIRMING POTENTIAL WINNERS:
- POTENTIAL WINNERS WILL BE CONFIRMED BY PROMOTER (IN ANY MANNER THE PROMOTER MAY CHOOSE) AND THE CONCLUSIONS OF PROMOTER ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY REWARD UNLESS AND UNTIL PROMOTER HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING AND THE PARTICIPANT IS IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THESE PROMOTION RULES.
- A potential reward winner may be required to sign and return to Promoter, an affidavit/declaration of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her reward (if applicable). In addition, in the case of a Canadian eligible winner, he/she will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid to be administered at a pre-arranged mutually convenient time. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to properly execute and return the affidavit/declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), fails to comply with these Promotion Rules (including, but not limited to, the requirement to correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question if a resident of Canada), or if the reward or reward notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential winner forfeits the reward. In the event that a potential winner of a reward is disqualified for any reason, reward will be forfeited.
7 HOW PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE REWARDS:
- A Participant’s Entries balance is stated in the Participant’s account upon login on each Promotional Platform.
- All Winnings are redeemable for cash rewards and may be redeemed in USD using an account of a payment provider authorized by Promoter, as amended from time to time.
- Participants that wish to redeem their Winnings for a cash reward must complete the Redemption Request form. Redemptions will be verified and confirmed by Promoter.
- Winnings may be redeemed with a value equivalent to $0.01 USD per winning. A Participant is not able to redeem Winnings until their account has a minimum balance of $25.00 USD.
- Promoter is not responsible for any taxes or fees associated with redeeming cash rewards. Rewards are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Promoter reserves the right to substitute the listed reward for one of equal or greater value for any reason owing to circumstances outside Promoter’s reasonable control. Participants are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with reward receipt and/or use.
- TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR WINNINGS REDEMPTION: (a) A PARTICIPANT MUST BE A RESIDENT OF EITHER THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING OUTLYING TERRITORIES AND THE STATE OF WASHINGTON) OR CANADA AND MUST NOT RESIDE IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC; AND (b) PARTICIPANT DETAILS MUST MATCH THOSE OF THE PARTICIPANT’S ACCOUNT.
8 PROMOTION CONDITIONS AND RELEASE:
- By participating, each Participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Promotion Rules and the decisions of the Promoter which are binding and final; (b) release and hold harmless the Promoter and its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the reward suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a Participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of winnings, participation in the Promotion, acceptance or use or misuse of reward (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of winnings; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Promoter from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys/legal fees) arising out of or relating to a Participant’s participation in the Promotion and/or Participant’s acceptance, use or misuse of rewards.
- Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each winner’s consent to Promoter’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state/province/territory for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment, notice or consideration.
10 GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion or these Promotion Rules, or any part of it, with immediate effect owing to circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make it unavoidable if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Promoter’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion. Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Promotion Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Promotion Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- In all other cases, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion. Any notice regarding cancellation, suspension and/or modification will be posted at www.winbigslots.com. In the event of modifying the Promotion, a Participant’s continued enrollment in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
11 LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
- Insofar as permitted by law in the respective territories, the Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration or operation of the Promotion or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any reward. If for any reason a Participant’s Promotion credit or winning play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Participant’s sole remedy is another Promotion credit.
- Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, each Participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, including but not limited to reward awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Entrant (or for Canadian residents the International Centre for Dispute Resolution); (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will any Participant be permitted to obtain rewards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Promotion Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Promoter in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all Participants, the Promoter will respond to questions via email@example.com and may post communications on its social media page.
- Any Participant posting or seen to be posting comments on Promoter’s social media page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants and fans of Win Big Slots or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert social media companies to any such behavior and Participant may have his/her social media account frozen pending investigation.
13 PARTICIPANT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION: